It's Saturday again....
So yesterday, went marina square with Gene for movie and shopping. We had lunch at billy bomber, than catch a movie at 5.30pm 'The Final Destination'. hmmm.... this movie still OK lor. It just like watching how the people die in a horrible way. When I say horrible it really horrible. You can see alot blood in this movie. =.= After movie, of cause it's shopping time! I'm the only one who buy alot of things yesterday. ha ha... bought cloths from mango, Miss selfridge and a pair of shoes from pretty fit. Gene fetch me home after a day fun of shopping and movie. And today, I will be sleeping late, cause of ht party tonight. Hopefully tonight ht party will down fast so I can sleep early tonight. ok, I shall stop here liao, got to go play maple. Later will be meeting Gene too, So TaTa and Good Morning Sunday.

At Billy bomber...
The Final Destination (4)

Bought a pair of shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops