Finally, another weekends is coming... but I have to go to night class tonight and work tomorrow for half day... sob sob. Recently I and Gene finally went back to maple again because the ht bug is fixed. lols. But sadly nowadays ht party slot is so full lor... Zzz... very hard to get a slot for ht... sianz. @@*$6#()$*0 I shall stop lvling for the moment and was thinking to train a dk. This Sunday I will be going for ht and I really hope everything will be fine. Alot nice movie showing now. ha ha... Tomorrow maybe ask Gene accompany me catch a movie. woots!Planning not to go out too far/town cause I wanna to save $$ for my holiday trip with Gene. keke... Have a great weekends to all, xoxo, tata!
training a new character...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops