Today was very tiring day for me. In the morning went work till 2pm, then meet mom at heart center, accompany her see doctor. Her condition was not very good... but she is now still strong and OK. Fetch her back to home after the appointment and went for my first day night class at JE. ha ha... boss paid for all the courses fee. The teacher was good and meet a few new people there. i had been a few years never study le so today I was so blur and rush until I forgot to bring pencils and pen... lols. =.=ll And today was me and dear 15 months anniversary, but really no time to celebrate, will try make it up next week for it!
~Happy 15 Months To Us~ love u lots!
Picture are taken from jia yan wedding

She was so beautiful in her wedding dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops