Yesterday, I went salon to dye my hair after work. I choose to dye red colour. But the result turn out wasn't that good cause not bright at all. Went shopping, Movie and dinner with Gene at bugis on Tuesday. And I bought 1 jacket and a skirt at bugis street, and Gene bought a jean. After shop for 2 hours, went dinner at v8 cafe and rest our legs... lols. We walk till our legs pain. We both ordered the same set meals, grilled chicken chop with mushroom sauce. Both of us feel the food are not bad, quite nice! After the dinner, we walk over to Iluma for movie at 7.55pm. We watched 'G.I Joe: Rise Of Cobra'. Very nice show! Alot action screen, nice story plot, nice weapon, handsome actor, pretty actress! You wont feel bored when watching this movie... ha ha... Has been busy pass few days and finally got time to blog a long post. Sianz... Think of tomorrow got to go night class...~.~ Roar!!! Anyway, I love blogging and will update again soon. xoxo, Good night and ta ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops