Yesterday, went my manager niece one month old birthday party at tampines. Alice and her husband was the first one to be there. My manger ordered buffet from our company (Mr teh tarik). All the foods are nice and tasty. No joking. Me, Gene and alice feel that so. Must try! I didn't take photo of the baby girl because I not that close with his brother, and I was the first time to met his family and relative. My manager was so happy yesterday like his daughter one month birthday party. ha ha... After that we went 'tampines one' the new shopping mall shopping. Bought a jumper and a black stocking. Gene bought 2 tee from top man. I tabao nasi lemak home for dinner.
Saw a few aliens on our way back at tampines mrt station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops