COUSIN WEDDING
Just done with my pedicure today at west mall, 'the good earth' with Gene accompany me. Thank you dear for being so patient. He had waited for me for an hour plus! I choose pink colour for my nails... haha... cause I like pink. hee hee... I like the service there and the price are cheaper abit than others. So I had decided to take the package (6 sessions @ $170) for my next visit. And after that went my cousin wedding with my family at east coast road, 'The paramount restaurant'. Nice food and nice gathering with relative today. We chat alot while having the dinner. Took a few pictures with my family and with the bride...
The gift for the guest


after the pedicure *happy mood and happy with the colour*

Now just back to home from the wedding, and done with washing up. Surf net and blog awhile, now got to go sleep liao. Good night everyone! Sweet dream...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops