I need a MAN not a BOY! Yesterday finally can get to eat roti prata that I had craving for a long time. Early in the morning I meet li ling and calin at yishun and took bus 169 to 'The Prata place'. We ordered alot prata... haha... total about 20+- piece of prata!! I had meet 2 more new friends too. We chat alot and catch up with each other life, since we so long never meet le. After eating breakfast, I smsed Gene see if he wanted me to tabao prata for he? But he rejected so I went cause way point for movie with Gene. We watched ' I love you Beth cooper' since we both wanted to watch this.
I love you Beth cooper (2009)
Cause way point is having basketball event... Gene love watching them playing. He say it reminded he of his old day when he playing basketball with his friends at his old house at bukit batok basketball court.After movie, went to Gene house. Was wanted to had a nap but his brother was around the so I decided to go back my house. And we had big quarrel on our way to my house. What we are quarreling for I not going to write it out. I begin to think I need a man who is old and mature enough for me. Old enough to understand what I need, mature enough to know what I want. At this moment I know we both not suit to each other. Our thinking, our hope and our need. Asking each other to give in/way is not a way to solve our problem anymore....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops