1 week after perming my hair... All I can say is I super regret to perm it. The curl is loosen and loosen day by day, time by time, even I got put lotion or gel on it. sob... I super tired and sick of my hair now... how... how? My $xxx just gone into the wind... haiz...

Yesterday, went dinner and movie at Jurong point with Gene. We dinner at thai express, Gene ordered honey chicken rice and I ordered yellow chicken curry. Both food are nice. After dinner, we shop around Jurong point, then watch movie at 7.10pm 'Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs'. I love the movie! All character are so cute and the story are interesting. After movie, happily sent home by Gene.
yellow chicken curry @ thai express

Honey chicken rice @ thai express

Sunday, Meet Gene early in the morning for breakfast. We take bus head over to boon lay, beside the Chinese garden mrt station hawker center there for 'bau gu teh'. Gene intro me de, He say very nice and always wanted to bring me there eat but I m too lazy to get up early... lols. Finally got the chance today for a try. And it is true the 'bau gu teh' really nice. Went salon to cut my fringe at only $5. I asked the hair stylish if I can rebond my hair back to straight, and she say can wor? I tell her that I just perm my hair last Sunday and she checked my hair texture and say I still can do the rebond. o.o So right now I was thinking and thinking again... should I take the risk and rebond it back again... zzz... and waste my $$ for a 2 weeks of curled hair! Anyway, I did know she is partly wanted to earn my money. lols.

A bos of Moon cake given by lady boss, She say this moon cake is make by a hong kong restaruant and is her favouite moon cake by so many moon cake. keke... And it is really tast nice after I eat it.

A couple piggy moon cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops