Clubbing at Power House

Yesterday, I had enjoyed myself till to the fullest. Meet bf at the late afternoon to Far east plaza, wheel lock and ion shop till we drop. My bf bought a new shoe @ $1xx....!! And I bought only a necklace $15. My bf was so hate and love the shoe very much. lols. Hate it because it was so expensive to make he broke and Love it because the design was nice. After shopping, bf fetch me to vivo city to meet my friends first then he went off and I go club with my friends at power house till 3.30am. I reached home at 4am... x.x Very fun at the power house. I had meet alot people and make a few new friends too. haha. Here come the picture, picture alot... got clubbing photo but not with my camera... will upload to blog when my friend tag me... think I took only 3 photo at club.

dress up myself and go out lor...
on the way to wheel lock and ion

fried fish bee hoon @ $4.50 at far east plaza 4th floor... it nice!

We just love to take photo at anywhere man... lols. we see any mirror than we take.

the $1xx shoewhich design is better?

trying the shoe...

takoyaki @ $7.20 (6 pieces with 2 drinks)

Today, I wake up at 10am, prepare and rush out from home to west mall do pedicure. Then meet my bf at my house. He went home at 5.30pm and I nap till now.

My new nail colour, I think I like the pink colour more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops