Curl hair VS Straight hair... Today, I just went rebond my hair at far east plaza. lols. I simply just cant tahan my hair look messy when I didn't put enough cream at some part of my hair. Is look messy and also don't look curl if I didn't put enough cream on it. HEART SO PAIN NOW, and so broke now. Is will be my first and the last time to perm my hair! Bad experience with curled hair. It look nice sometime, but if you didn't put enough cream or lotion it look damn bad. Maybe I just no patient with it. Learn my lesson now. I should listen to Alan gf(SF) and other advise at the beginning. ARGH.... bad mood now!! Cause I m broke and now only the beginning of the month nia.... sianz... Actually, I was plan to rebond my hair next month before I go phuket holiday de... but I just cant bear with my bong bong messy curl hair, it make me feel sianz every time I look at the mirror. So I decided to take the risk go do rebond today.

Well, what done is done. Anyway, my hair seem didn't damaged that much. Now look very soft and very straight. I told the hair stylish to cut my fringe and hair to look more volume (cause my hair look like very little)... guess what he did? He cutter my fringe till very straight and now really look like mushroom head liao... lols.
From this....To this... *bleah*... (>.<'')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops