Today just a very normal Sunday, never go anywhere, just went to meet Gene at west mall burger king to study and lunch. Alot question to ask he. He is really good at teaching! Gene only left 2 more exam paper to go than holiday le!! Woot... yeah! Can accompany me and can bully he to do my sai kang(rubbish job) again liao =X

After studying till 3pm+, we took bus home. Had a nap than wake up playing maple since I got nothing much to do right now. I just received a call from doll, she asked me and Gene if we both free on 24 Oct cause she want ask me and Gene to accompany her and her bf to go Night Safari. Night safari now got event for Halloween. (http://www.halloweenhorrors.com.sg/) Sound interesting man! Looking forward to go night safari on the 24th. By the way congrats doll got a bf. Hope you both can last long long and being love and care with your bf.

Recently got alot nice movie showing now. I m looking for people to accompany me for movie... So looking forward to next weekends, cause Gene is free to accompany me liao. Yes!

I have added music player cause I really love this song 'FIREFLIES' by own city and wanted to share with everyone. Hope everyone will enjoy this song. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops