Complaining

Its another day without work. Alot of thought in my mind. I thought of what should I to do in the future. Should I just get a simple job and work till I found a boyfriend and then get married and let my husband feed me can le. But all along this is not I wish for. I always wanted to be a women who are independent, smart, have a stable career and knowledgeable. Where should I start from? And how should I start from?
Taking a look at this last pay slip from my previous company (DRAFT CARGOWAYS PTE LTD) it really make me pissed off. I felt that they really like anyhow deducted my pay ever since I submitted my resigning letter to them. I seriously look down on this company! This company is the wost company I had been work for in my life. I had went down meet MP, hopefully they can give me a fair answer about this case. Even if I cant get a fair answer from mom, I will still made a complain to them.
heading out to work
at work
doll and me
so much work, doing ot (over time) for them without getting any extra pay for it but they don't even appreciate
farewell BBQ

I seriously know that I m a responsible person in work and I know that I had been working hard and learning fast. Its just that I cant get a job that suitable. so well, I pray to god:
*Dear god, please help me to find a better job that I can serve and work for long.*
I really need luck!

XoXo Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops