Yeah! Finally Exam Over!

Hello People, its been a long long time that I have blog here. I miss my blog.

Finally my exam is over. Now I have two weeks break from school. I can do alot of things that I like le... like WATCHING DRAMA!! haha. Recently I am chasing fringe that recommended by my class mate. And I get addicted by watching it. This drama consist of science fiction and some horror. - A "Fringe Division" team based in Boston, Massachusetts under the supervision of Homeland Security. The team uses unorthodox "fringe" science and FBI investigative techniques to investigate a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences, which are related to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe. - Do catch it when you are free. haha.

brought some eyes lotion to wash wash my eyes
everyday have to eat fruit to be healthy :)
dinner with class mate after our stressful exam... must reward ourselves... keke.

nice drink.
heading out....


I love to doll myself, is my hobbies... haha.
without you in my life, I m still a girl who can smile, laugh and happy...

XoXo Melody ♥ I want to be your 阳光天使

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops