Life with a Work in a Hotel

I have finally found a job in a hotel working as guest relation officer. Yeah! I been working at the hotel for 4 days. I can say I was in love with the job. Because everyday I met alot of people from different country. I can communicate with alot people everyday. I finally don't need to stare at the paper work anymore. But I really need to get improve with my English speaking! Any idea on how can I get improve with my English speaking?? I seriously hope I can work in the hotel for long. I pray to god may god bless me.

before heading out to meet my friends
having sushi for lunch with my sis & friends...
my sweet sister
she is beautiful
sis & her bf

dinner at hotel (buffet)
sushi tei

reman at sushi tei



Mean while I had decided to go Bangkok again on this November with my sis, sis bf & doll, doll bf and Vin. But I still haven't settle my finance problem yet. sigh!

When there is a battle between left and right. When its come to relationship... is it smart to follow your heart or your head?
XoXo Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops