Manicure & Pedicure with Mum

Good Morning. Its Thursday today! The weekends is near. Have anyone plan what to do on weekends already? I has been blogging this few days since that I m very free recently. haha. Very relax at home... watching drama and playing some games.

One of the Sunday, I brought my mum with me to do manicure and pedicure at west mall.



enjoying our pedicure
first time do gelish manicure.... very expensive!!
my feet and mum feet
bought iphone button sticker for my lovely iphone 4... haha.
iphone 4 case that my sis bought for me from hong kong.
my dinner of the day
nice drink but very expensive!
my lunch of the day
durian roll... nice!! I had ate 8 of them.
delicious noodle at jurong west
Tasty mee hoon kuay at tiong bahru

在这充满欲望和诱惑的都市里,寻找真正的爱情和归宿。而弄不清楚的是到底是情欲还是色欲?
XoXo Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops