Busy with Exams

Hi Everyone, Its time for me to chiong and study my up coming exams once again. Tomorrow is Thursday will be working and the next following day will be a good Friday! Public Holiday! Yeah!! Planning to meet up some friends, including my bestie! Don't know why I m so no mood to study my exam this time. I m so lady this time round.... anyway just wish me luck ba.
To love someone it take luck... sometime you work very hard the outcome might not what you expected!
So many panda? in China?
Blogshop shopping.... to be continue...
I m keen to buy this cute iphone case! God damn cute!
Quote
Heading out to meet friends;)
Jean & me
My sandwich for my breakfast
dinner with bestie & girl at cafe cartel
Dressing up & meet friends. I love my life!:)


没有约束的我,要好好的享受随心所欲的生活!there is no rules in my world!
When you are truly in love, your feelings for her/him will last for very long...
XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops