I m in love?

Dear People, I think I m may fall in love with him, my bf 'V'. This few days, his has been being very good to me.  His is so shy, gentle, kind, cheerful, friendly, helpful and simple ... He has alot of good point but he didn't see it himself....
He has been stay over at my house but we never had sex before. He dont dare to touch me. I wonder does a couple must have sex in order to keep the relationship?
I respect him and also respect myself. So I wont touch him.:)
dress up myself to work!
Lunch in with my colleagues, and we cooked porridge... haha. saved alot money for the day.
US $100 dollar!! nice! from my colleague 'j'. haha
Dinner with friends at common wealth hawker.
dress up myself:) I love weekends!
Our dinner at Manhattan fish market (bedok point, my first time there.)

Heading out to meet bf for dinner & KTV for singing :) 
At KTV
Our dinner... haha... my favorite katong laksa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops