My Boyfriend!

Hello People.
After 2 years of my single life I had finally accept and to be with my good friend 'V'. I decided to be into a relationship with him.:)
This time my feeling for my current boyfriend is different. I knew I like him. Is not alot and is not love but I knew I will need to take thing slowly and let it be nature. I want this relationship to be simple.
I got hurt badly from my last relationship so this time, I really have no confident, scare, afraid and worry that thing might not be work out and scare of getting hurt again.
The Question is:
How to know if this person is worth for me to give and do anything for him? I wants to do alot of things for him but I scare all my effort will be wasted if his is not the one for me.

Should I need to know everything about him? What thing do I need to know? His past relationship, his family background and his friends and colleagues that he mix around with, his hobbies, his like and don't like, these basic things I had already knew.

The only thing that I never ask and don't know is :'how many girls his had slept before his is with me and met me?'

I don't think I will need to know? And I don't think I will ask him anyway. Its not that I m afraid of the answer, is because I want to be with him now and as well as in future. Things that he do in the past is no longer can be change and as long as his is a good guy for me now. For the moment, I know him is a guy that I know can be a very good friend for me and I know that his is just a simple guy to me.
As my good friend, I think I had already know him well enough....
Heading out to work
Lunch with colleagues at Le Le Pot
Meeting BF for dinner
Having a sweet chocolate dessert with my bf:)
bf & me:)
A hot chocolate milk drink to make myself in a cheerful mood when I was studying for my exam!
When good friends fight, it’s not about who wins or loses. It’s about who forgives, forgets and still wants to be friends.
 XoXo, Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops