Its a Monday!


Its a new week start of today! The Monday! Stay on in cheerful mood and hope no Monday blue for you guys! :)
After a long day at work... I shall treat myself this...drinks...

I m so glad that my boss (general manager) is so good. His is a funny, cheerful and positive person. I m simply in love with this job, hopefully I can stay here for long.
 bought a dress from blog shop! :)
 dinner with friends
Dessert after our dinner:)
 65" plasma TV!
They say women are become more beautiful when they're in love, but I can still be more beautiful when I m a single women.:)
We may love & cry for the wrong person, but believe on thing for sure: mistakes help us to find the right person. Is that true that we really can find the right one after we leave and move forward for the wrong one?
XoXo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops