Lunch at The Connoisseur Concerto

It Monday again...! A Smile to start a new week. Has been falling a sick for the past few days... guess I had catch a cold on last Thursday. I'm having Monday blue... sigh!! I hate Monday! But no money, no honey (realistic world of cause).

my outfit of the day (tulip sleeves top in white from hollyhoque).
food tasting again from chef Marcus.
bought happy baby boy for vaccine.... (this photo is taken after the vaccine! brave boy!) I miss my boy badly. I keep having this idea of stay at home and look after my boy and be a house wife.
having lunch at TCC, Novena Velocity, #01-56/58, 238 Thomson Road
till then... Good Night, people!
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops