My First Edited Comics Photo

Hi, Today is Monday! Have anyone has Monday blues? This is my first time use picart application to edit Oliver photo into a comics. It's fun! 
He LOVE to drips his saliva... hehe! (Oliver 'OOTD' outfit of the day is by my lovely sis again! Thank you sis!)
Outfit of the day on a Monday (heading out to work). Coral basic tank dress from The Design Closets and necklace are from Hollyhoque. I love my bag too!

I only get to see my baby boy on the weekends... I keep thinking that I had miss a lot of his growing up moment. And was thinking if got any job that I can work at home so that I can work and at the same time taking care of my baby boy too? Anyone need a nanny at east area of Singapore? Please trust me that I will take good care of your baby!
At Chili's restaurant, The Central, having dinner after work.
Hello Kitty is on the sea. This must be very interesting!
Right now I'm going back to watch my online drama (幸福選擇題)... 

Good Night.

XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops