The First Shaving of Oliver Baby Hair

Hi Everyone. This is a short post about baby Oliver of his first time of shaving his hairs. We went plaza sing, baby spa. He didn't cry while the staff is shaving his hair. Good job, boy!
Heading out... taking the last few photo's of baby Oliver with his baby hairs. I hope it will grow more and longer after shaving his hair. I love taking photo with Oliver. Because his is super cute ans adorable. I'm glad that my boy is actually a cheerful and playful baby. He love to smile and laugh most of the time (as you can see my post and more video at instagram).
at plaza sing, baby spa.
Having dinner with baby Oliver and his god-mummy and god-daddy at MK restaurants at 313 Somerset.
Lastly, before I end this post, here is a edited picture of me and Oliver by using picart application. hehe... nice? :)
- Looking forward to end of this September to see if I can save more than $800 dollars this month. As for my Taiwan holiday trip coming next month. -

GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE.
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops