Day 136

Good morning Saturday. In the office now, just changed photo for friendster profile. Seem like I have quite a long time never blog le... Cause I wanted to blog less, anyway nothing much to blog also. But I got alot picture of my life to share with.......


Wednesday


Meet gene for a movie after my work at town. We watched forgetting Sarah Marshall at cineleisure.


The story is all about....... xxx sex.u..al..... about this guy peter get dump by his 6 years girlfriend. He cant forget about her, cant live without her and have a low life with playing fool around with alot girls (One night stand). His step brother than ask he to go have a trip at Hawaii. And he meet his ex-girlfriend and his new wired boyfriend there AND a beautiful girl (soon to be his new love. LoL.) there. M18 movie, alot sexual scenes and sexual humor (sex talk...Zzz...).



Before movie we have dinner at far east plaza 4th floor (4th and 5th floor mostly restaurant). After our dinner we went peek at gene poly friend's de girlfriend at his shop (yes. is his and his girlfriend share to own and open a shop at far east). Cause we saw his friendster profile and found his girlfriend very pretty so since we were there and we go peek. She really pretty leh... haha... after that we went cineleisure walk walk awhile then went for our movie. After finish the movie gene sent me home. Reached home about 10.30pm, faster go wash up and went to my bed, chat with gene with hand phone and I sleep around 11.30pm.







--------------------------------------------








A tasty ice-cream we eat at lot one Japan cafe with gene after my work. Very nice but very expensive (top $7.80, below picture ice-cream cost $8.90)... But still Worth for it I feel.







A sleeping cat....
I walk pass this cat and saw he sleeping so nice when i buying lunch. (a hot afternoon)









A tasty chicken rice (A big fish and a 1/3 chicken + fried tofu + nice chili) I always eat for my lunch when working. My company kitchen man always sent me and Alice lunch. Feeded me and Alice full full than no mood work after eating so full. LoL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops