Day 126

Lost of Mobile phone.....

So Sad yesterday, I lost ed my Mobile phone in the cinema. Yesterday I meet gene for a movie at lot one. We watched wall e. The movie was talk about this cute robot wall e (Stand for: waste allocation load lifter earth-class), his has been cleaning the earth for 700 years alone, until one day he meet a robot named eve and fall in love to her. Than started to wooing her? ha ha... And he followed her back to a space ship (report her mission) where all the human live. Very nice story with all the cute cute character. Must watch!!! I rate 8/10 for this cute movie.


In the middle of the movie, William smsed me, asked if I got online cabal. After I reply he I forgot to put my phone back into my bag..... so.... after watch finish the movie I just stand and walk away without notice it. sob sob... why this month I so suay (bad luck). Haiz... really lost alot money in this month. sob sob... I have to thank to my dear gene, his has been accompany me back to the cinema and search for my lost phone. Also console to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Tuesday, Alice took a off day for her check up appointment. So left me alone in the office, but just now lady boss got came in awhile than went off to her father office le. So I can slack some little time to blog. LOL. okee. It's time to go back work... Lastly....

I wish after yesterday, My GOOD LUCK will be back to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops