Day 122

Good morning Saturday morning.

Today I didn't work cause Alice have exchanged her off day with me cause she next week Saturday have a appointment for a body check up. I just wake up... seeing gene is sleeping on my bed now. Hope he is sleeping well now and have a sweet dream. I feel so happy to see he sleep on my bed, Love to seeing he when I was awake. Maybe our relationship was going too fast but I just like he this much.








Kissing him and take a picture with he at Cathay cinema (we watch death race) on last Friday

Playing cabal sea online with gene

Those maple screen shot I have took is already all gone cause of my new CPU and the it technician didn't manage to save it. I was abit sad but what gone is already gone so I hope I can take more and more screen shot with gene in the future (precious moment) and keep it safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops