Gathering With His Friends

Yesterday I meet Gene and his friends for dinner. We was having fun for the whole night.
First, after work I meet them at bugis mrt station. We had our dinner at MOF Japanese restaurant. This is my first time dinner at MOF. We chit chat while eating, and I keep on laughing when they keep joking. I feel I m getting closer to them after meeting them a few times. Hmmm… the food at MOF is not bad but abit too expensive to me. After dinner, we went to a ktv pub for a drink and sing ktv. We stay there till about 1am, took cab home and I sleep at 1.40am…. Zzz… now I m very shag. I sleep only 4 hrs ++. But yesterday fun is total worth it for me. They had planned the next meeting session, mostly I will tag along ^^. K la, need to go rest Le… good night to all.

Sweet dessert

Our Dinner

on the way to ktv pub

At KTV pub me, Gene, Delon, Jeff, Kelvin, BJ, Robot, Jansen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops