Hello All. Today is Monday, hope no one got Monday blue.


30/05 - Saturday, Meet Gene after my work. Gene come fetch me at eunos mrt station than we head to bugis new shopping mall 'Iluma', had our lunch at 'The Manhattan Fish Market restaurant' again... lols... After our lunch we went shopping around the new mall and bugis street village. Gene bought a new dress for me. At 4.30pm we head back to iluma to catch our movie 'Terminator Salvation'. Very nice movie, with alot action. Is about war between human and machines. I had watched all 3 series of terminator, I feel those who like to watch terminator movie can watch this series too. After movie, Gene sent me home and I sleep very early that night.

Terminator Salvation

Our Lunch


Dear is kicking his ass...

31/5 - Sunday, Wake up early in the morning was going to prepare for ht party and found out that was cancelled due to dc issue haven't solve yet. Gene got sms yesterday night but I already asleep. So I went back sleep again till 9am, went to bbdc. After bbdc I meet Gene at around senja Lrt station there got paslam balang for a walk and buy our lunch 'ramily burger'. Yeah, we both love it. keke... The weather is hot so I decided to go Gene house to accompany he and watch vcd with he. After that went dinner with his family at beside sim uni a restaurant eat zi bao ji (paper wrap chicken).

Dear's de mom hand made dumpling I now eating with it...

That is all about my last weekends. Happy Monday to all. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops