Hello, Good Morning. Yesterday is a fun dating day with Gene cause I had bought a camera samsung L201 at $258 at Sim lim, so we used the camera yesterday and we keep on taking photo for the whole day.... lols...

samsung L201

My camera first photo

My sis (I like this photo of my sis)

testing on me

Taking photo with dear

After taking some picture we went Clarke quay 'central mall', had our lunch at 'Marutama' Japanese ramen restaurant. We had a walk around the flea market. After the shopping at flea market we took train to city hall and head over to Marina square, I bought a pair of shoe when we are on our way to marina square. Now alot store's are on Singapore sale, so the shoe that I bought get a discount 20% for it. Yeah, nice! At marina square we window shopping around and had our dinner at Jerk Thai restaurant.

The ramen and dumpling (below)

chicken fired rice @ jerk Thai
Mango with steam rice and coconut milk cream @ jerk Thai

Mapling... this SS so cute...

2 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    EH TATS MY SS~! WHY U UPLOAD HERE TOO F3. of cos cute la. 2 little cute dragon~ haha~ one day we can take a SS of u and me as dragons too ^^

  1. Unknown said...:

    keke... steal yr ss to post ^^V

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops