Today (20 June) was a very fun and enjoyable day for me. I wake up at 8am, preparing my things and meet Gene at lrt station. We head over pasir ris first since some of them are late, had our breakfast while waiting for Gene's friends to arrive. After all have arrived we took bus to changi village hawker centre and had our lunch before we head over to pula ubin. We took ferry to pula ubin, each person @ $2.50. The rental for a single bike was $8, twins bike @ $15 a day. We ride alot places... almost the whole places of pula ubin. The sun was hot and bright and I sweat like hell lor... I get sunburned and damn tried and and my leg are cramp after walking and riding so many slope. We took alot picture too...
All the picture are below....



very nice view hor?

I like the Christmas tree

A View taken before we heading back to Singapore

Our coconut drinks after our riding

Our dinner at one of the changi village seafood restaurant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops