Yeah!! Is Great Singapore sales! Time to go shopping!!

Yeah! I love Shopping...

Yesterday, I meet Gene to town shopping and movie.Now is having Great Singapore sales so town alot people. After we shopping for an hour plus, we head over Cathay to had our dinner and movie. We watching 'Drag Me To Hell'. This movie I can say is not very nice. The story line was OK, but the graphic look like very fake to me. And the movie is not scary at all, only the sound effect make people feel scary. I rated 5/10 for this movie. After the movie we shop a while and then Gene sent me home.

Drag Me To Hell 2009

Say Cheers...


My Sis just bought a new hamster... AND IT WAS SO CUTE till I have to take picture of he. keke... But he keep running here and there I only can manage to take 3 picture of he... Zzz...


Today is father day so later I will be meeting Gene to celebrate with his dad and his family. He say that his dad want sing k. I was like huh!? "your dad will like to sing k de meh?" ha ha... I thought uncle wont like to sing infront of so many people. Eh... maybe I m wrong ba.

Here I wish all father a happy father day and have a great weekends. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops