Hello. Happy Duan Wu Jian (dumpling festival) to All

Now I at office waiting for time to pass to 5pm... keke... Tomorrow is Friday le... woot!! Meaning the weekends is coming! Gene told me his mom going to made some dumpling, and I remember I had ate 2 of her hand made dumpling last year and is very nice. This year I got chance to eat her hand made dumpling again... ha ha... *happy*
This Saturday I will be meeting Gene to bugis, the new shopping mall 'Iluma' for shopping and a movie (Terminator Salvation). I had planned all le. I will update soon...

Maple lvl 159

Happy Weekends to all.

1 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    give u eat dumpling so happy le. next time feed u more MOOOOREEEEEEEE~

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops