HAPPY MOTHER DAY

Yesterday I finally GET MYMELODYZ A HORNTAIL PENDANT!!! So happy lor. haha...

Last Saturday, Went shopping and dinner with Gene at marina square and suntec city mall. After done the shopping we have our dinner at Tanling shopping center, The magic of chong qing hot pot restaurant, steam boat buffet. All the foods are 100% very nice and the service is good. I like the soup, the iced ba bao cha, the four mixed sour and the sweet dim sum. The restaurant is air-conditioner, so you wont feel heaty when eating the steam boat. The only bad point is the price.... LoL... $45 to $55 per person. My heart broke when the bill come. Didn't expect so expensive. But overall is worth it. I eat till very full but still wanted to continue to eat cause all the food are very nice. All the nice steam boat dinner Gene sent me home cause the next morning I need to wake up at 6am for the ht party...

sweet dim sum

4 mixed sour

Hot steam boat

Gene and Me

Take 1, 2, 3... ha ha...

I wanted to make a bear bear de, but too expensive liao... make 1 bear think about $70++ ba... So cute the bear bear.

Still can choose cloth for them to wear de lor, See those cloths are so cute too.



Sunday, 6am wake for maple ht party. It was fun and stress in ht party... stress cause I was supporter. But finally I get the pendant. Rush to bbdc, after bbdc I was so tired so went nap for 2 hours than maple again... cause got free x2 exp event. Than Gene come fetch me to his house. Before going for his family + mother day dinner, we went get present for our mom at lot one oto shop. A neck massage. I was also wanted to get one for myself de but no more stock... sob sob... After getting the presents, we head to gene house. Gene father drive us to geylang, no sign board restaurant. Total 7 of us, Gene dad and mom, his bro and girlfriend, Gene young bro, me and Gene has to freeze into one car... lol. After the fullest dinner at no sign board restaurant, we head to one road side and eat durians.

What a eat till fullest weekends... keke...

The Neck massage we both get for our mom for mother day as a gift

Finally a necklaces!

Horn tail party

2 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    DEAR Pui pui baby! LOL your getting more and more pui liao! plus this super bloated weekend~ i think mayb ur fatter by 1kg?

    if u wan tat massage, we go buy lor =P JP tat store call back le. say the stock come le ==" abit late?

  1. Unknown said...:

    eh... what I pui pui??!! T_______T
    That Jp really called le? Dearie get one for me can? LoL.... =X

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops