His Friend Wedding

Wake up in the early morning today, because got ht party and we have successfully downed the horn tail. After bath, I head to bbdc and take a pre - final theory test and I passed!! Woot! Meet Gene after my test and we went to west mall to have our lunch. After lunch we shop awhile and than a sale girl from city belle spa come and pester me to buy they're massage service. I feel bad or maybe shy to reject her than in the end I blur blur buy a $38 back and shoulder massage from her.....Zzz... ROAR... I really hate myself for being kind and not firm enough to reject this kind OF SALE PERSON...!! sob sob... Next time I should be more thick skin and firm to reject something that I don't wish to bought/buy for.

Yesterday, I meet Gene to his poly friend wedding at orchard Hilton hotel. It's a lunch wedding at 1pm. I finally can meet some of his poly friends. The foods was not that great and the services was not that good. After the wedding lunch we head to taka for a walk, I was so lucky that I picked a 10 dollars note and 2 dollars note from the floor. Don't know who drop it. haha... I m lucky right?

Just look like our wedding photo? keke....

The gift from the wedding, which I found it nice.


We catch a movie at 5.30pm at Cathay cinema, 'Angels & Demons'. Nice show that worth to catch it on the weekends. Rate from me: 8/10

Angels & Demons 2009

While waiting for the movie start, we went for a walk at the Cathay...

The Old time movie tickets

The Old time cinema chair seats


After the movie we have our dinner at Cathay cinema B1 at chip shop cafe. We both ordered cheese sausage with mashed potato @ $4, and is was very nice. Must try!!


After the light dinner Gene sent me home cause the next morning need wake up at 6am for the horn tail party.

I shall stop here and will update again soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops