Today is 7th May 2009, our actual day anniversary. Cant Meet dearie cause have to work, after working I already very tired, so is better to rest at home and also next day early morning I need to wake up early to work again. So we already has celebrate it last weekends.

To dearie Gene: Thank you for giving in to me whenever there is any quarrel between us. You always asked me if I m happy to be with you anot? I can say I m happy and feel lucky to have you. I believe only you can bear with my bad temper.

I will try to be good de Gene dear, don't give up on me k... hee hee...

Recently I was playing maple. AND I FINALLY GET IN TO A HT PARTY!!!! yeah!! haha... not easy lor. I has been looking in forum, asking around my buddy and register some in forum but all party so full! Some more alot bishop out there in maple. Hopefully this Sunday de ht run I will survive till the end. I only go ht party once with xun aka dandan and guild mate, so not much experience.

Wish me good luck for Sunday morning HT party k. Will blog again when I m free on the weekends.


Trying out the new boss at Malaysia map with guild mate

2 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    cannot bear liao. wan cui liao. im going to explode =X

  1. Unknown said...:

    what la.... chou dearie >.<

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops