Our LOVE has grow to 1

+HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY+

It's been a year.
Me and Gene has been together for a year. Is not easy to come though till here lor. Because horoscopes say cancer and Sagittarius don't suit each other? LoL... of cause no lah!! Being together was not so easy for us, because our thinking and idea is totally different and we both always communication break down. All this months we know we has to learn to get know each other very well. We has to try to get used of each other, try to help each other,accept what we are and always forgive and forget what mistake we did.

I still remember the day how we met. I still remember the day how you have asked my hp no. LoL. I still remember the first time you called me. I still remember the first time u asked me out. hee hee...

Friday, Labour day, a public holiday... Gene and me went to jurong point for shopping. We actually planned to celebrate our 1st anniversary on Saturday. But we have too much things needed to be done on the weekend. So we bought a cake from the popular DIY cake shop and made our own cake to celebrate it. Alot customer there, needed to wait for 30mins till our turn. So we went shop for Gene anniversary gift from me. I bought a black jean for he. Hope he will like it cause he actually wanted the dark blue jean. Because I feel since he already have a few about the same designed jean so he could try out black colour jean. =X

The icing room (DIY cake shop)

Our 1 year anniversary cake

We also bought a few tibits from the Japanese shop. Gene bought a QOO packet drink @ $4.70. It's so expensive but was tasted nice.

QOO packet drink @ $4.70

bottle of Pepsi and coca cola drink from japan?

My 1st year anniversary gift from Gene


2 May, Saturday, Meet Gene in the morning to Singapore post office to renew my PDL driving license. It time to start learn driving since I m so free during weekend, also faster learn before I started my part time study. After renewed the license, we head to bukit panjang plaza to have our breakfast at mac. After the breakfast Gene need to have a nap, so we went home to rest and prepare before we meet again for our dinner. At 4pm Gene came to my house fetch me. My sister also wanted to follow us to town because she wanted to buy coach wist pouch. So the 3 of us took bus together to orchard. We went Taka, coach shop to buy the wist pouch with my sis. Ended up I also bought a coins pouch. After buying pouch's, We head to HMV heeren, Shokudo streets of japan restaurant for our dinner.


After the dinner my sis went meet Wei yi. So Gene and me head to Cathay cinema to watch movie. We watched Friday the 13th. Well, the movie was scary and sexy? Alot sexual screen in this movie... Was a M18 movie. Never hope for happy ending in this movie, cause the ending was stupid to me. But still a not bad movie.

Friday The 13th

My new Coach coins pouch @ $135 (Gene so good he paid $20++ in it for me)...... heart pain....but still love it

2 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    make me feel like eating assorted mushroom again T.T

  1. Unknown said...:

    Me too! Cant wait till weekends to go try out the steam boat with you. ^^

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops