Today I went out with Gene to bishan junction 8 for a movie.


Preparing to go out... and take picture of me again... keke...lalala...

This morning I wake up at 6am and pre
pare for ht party but it was cancelled due to recently dcing issue in maple. So I went back sleep again till 10.30am and wake up to preparing and rush to bbdc lesson. After the lesson, I meet Gene dear at cck mrt station and take train to bishan. It's been a year for my last visit at junction 8 mall. After buying the movie tickets we had our lunch at the food court.

The omettle tomato rice at $7.50, is was abit expensive but it was nice.

After our lunch we went for window shopping around the mall.

Dear nearly catched this for me but... well because of the impact so...

We watched 'Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian' at 4.05pm. We bought 2 cups of Ben and Jerry chocolate ice-cream for our snack while watching the movie. It was a very nice show, and I like the story line in this movie. I has watched the episode 1, but I liked more for the episode 2. ha ha... cause maybe is the main actor found some romance in this episode 2. I rated this 'Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian' 8/10. keke...


After the movie we had our dinner at 'The Manhattan Fish Market restaurant'.


Nice rule huh...? kekeke....

All I can say is the food was great. Dear say the service was fast and good. And We definitely will be back again.

Yesterday the event booked stall picture...

This is our stall

6 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    that fish restaurant is Manatanhan: fish market.

    Food really is nice~ regretted tat i ate so full be4 tat. if not im going to order the seafood platter for 2 person xD~ delicious prawn~
    make me so hungry now~

    anyway, those catch bear bear machine is one tat con alot of pple i would say =="

    wat really excite me is ur expression when u see i catch it LOL

  1. gene said...:

    we shld go marina square there catch bear bear eh? lols?

  1. Unknown said...:

    What happen to my expression? =.= Marina square 100% can catch tio?

  1. gene said...:

    marina square better chances i guess. at least the impact wont be so big till u catch le it will still fall off?

    ur expression very cute when i catch it ^^

  1. gene said...:

    like ur 2nd zhi lian shot from the top~ ^^

  1. Unknown said...:

    lol... ok, we plan one day we go marina square catch soft toy k? ^^

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops