Just back home from Gene house. I was thinking of taking a nap before my dinner but the weather is too hot for me to nap.

Yesterday, is my turn again to work on Saturday for a half day... After work I went home to prepare to meet Gene for a movie. The weather is very hot, so Gene bought a bubble tea for me when he come my house to fetch me. We took bus 180 to jurong point, and we bought a pair of tickets first than have our dinner at Lai Lai Casual Dining. We both ordered red roaster beef noodle (don't know the name was correct anot in English >.<) @ $8.90 with a egg. The beef noodle was very nice. Yummy! The noodle tasted Q Q, the soup is tasty, the beef meat is delicious and the price is quite OK. We both will be back again!! Lai Lai Casual Dining. After the dinner we head to the cinema to catch the movie '17 Again'. The movie was nice, worth to watch it on the weekend.

Before going out to meet Gene I took a picture with my mum!! hee hee... Love my mummy...

Drinking bubble tea that Gene buy for me


17 Again (2009)

Gene and me has just playing back maple again... The last time we played maple is on valentine day. After that day, maple has updated alot.

Malaysia map

Waiting for the train heading to new leaf city

OK... It's time to mapling. Before I sing out, I would like to share a movie news, maybe is a old news but I still would like to share with for those who don't know de...

MOVIE NEWS

The Twilight Saga New Moon
Release Date: 3rd December 2009 (In Singapore)

Movie Plot: After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost takes her life, she looks to celebrate her birthday with Edward and his family. However, a minor accident during the festivities results in Bella's blood being shed, a sight that proves too intense for the Cullens, who decide to leave the town of Forks in Washington, for Bella and Edward's sake. Initially heartbroken, Bella finds a form of comfort in reckless living, as well as an even closer friendship with Jacob Black. Danger in different forms awaits.

4 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    is deer meat? i thought its beef? o.O anyway its braised beef noodle soup ^^

    more to come on maple~!!! btw... its not 3x on all party member is... only.... 80% more for other party member nia F3

  1. Melody said...:

    PS. My Spelling error... oic... 80% more better than nothing ^^

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hi :) Okie linked!

    Regards,
    Calin

  1. Unknown said...:

    Thank you very much calin. ^^

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops