Blog Shop Addiction

Recently I has been addicted to the blog shop shopping. I think I has bought about more than 8 items (cloths and accessories) from those blog shop beside my blog side bar as you can see. ROAR!!! It's uncontrollable... So I told Gene about it and asked he to help me. So he came out this financial plan for me... Every month I only can spent $100 on clothing, $420 for mom, $200 for transports and the rest for saving. I think is a good idea too, I seriously hope it will work for me cause I really wanted to save $$!!

Yesterday in the morning I meet Gene to go his relative condo for swimming. We first have our breakfast at lot one mac than went to the condo. Actually I don't swim because I don't know how to swim... hee hee... so I just went to the jacuzzi and play water only, but Gene got swim, at other swimming pool. Yesterday was fun, and I keep disturbing Gene and laughing at he about his swimming trunk... I keep asking why he want to wear till so sexy.

After playing till 1pm++ Gene sent me home because he need to study his exam so cant accompany me for the whole day. I m so bored at home, and it was Saturday lor!! So I open PPS see if got any drama to watch. I watched 'To get her'. I like all the song in this drama and also the main actor 汪东城, he is very cute and handsome in this drama... hee hee...

To Get Her

OK, is time for me to prepare and go out le... Happy Sunday to all! ^^

1 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    melmel look so sexy in bikini... lycanz FTW =x

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops