What a great long weekend!! I just came back from Gene brother 21st birthday party. Now uploading photo to my com and also chatting with dearie Wang. Now weather is so cooling, I will be sleeping soon... keke...

10/4 (Friday), I wake up at 8am to prepare going out with Gene to ktv at clementi (k lunch, only from 11am-2pm).

When we reached there already got alot people queuing le. We should have book for a reservation de. Is was cheap, and the foods also not bad. Two of us only @ $23++ for 4 hours.

Gene and me were sing until so happy and shiok.

11/4 (Saturday), Meeting Gene for a movie. I wanted to watch 'knowing' so we book a pair of ticket at 9.30pm at Cineleisure. We went shopping at far east plaza and heeren before the movie. The movie 'knowing' story not bad, was about a girl can know the future. But abit wired when suddenly got a few aliens came to save the 2 kids in the end........ Have you ever think that: 'What happen when everyone in the earth will be going to die....???'

Knowing 2009

The doll is cute or scary?

Cute bear bear... (like me and Gene... keke...)

Our dinner at waraku (Heeren)

Having our dessert (mango dessert @ $3.50, durian cream puff @ $3.80) at far east hong Kong dessert cafe

Outside the cineleisure

Heeren new restaurant at the basement (forget the name)

12/4 (Sunday), Went bbdc again in the noon, after back from bbdc Gene came to my house and fetch me to his brother 21st birthday party at cck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops