Today, In the morning, I meet Gene again to catch a movie. Gene come my house to fetch me because I was late again... oops... and we took bus to jurong point. Luckily we didn't late for the movie. We watched 'Taken' at 11.55am. The movie was nice! An action pack movie, about an ex-government agent who receives a call from his daughter, Kim (Maggie Grace) as she is being kidnapped by Albanian sex-traffickers while on vacation in Paris. With all his intelligence training, weapon knowledge and fighting skills, he tracks down the abductors to find his beloved daughter and return to his ex-wife, Lenore (Famke Janssen).

Taken


After the movie we have our lunch at lai lai kitchen. Don't know why I feel that the foods was not as nice as last time. After the lunch Gene treat me a blueberry ice cream from Anderson... so nice of he. hee hee... And Gene sent me home after that. When I reached home only 3pm++...!! I have to understand that he need the time to study his exam. jia you and study hard dearie!! Now I shall go watch some drama le...

Share for the day


In order to be fair, you will also need to protect yourself from harmful UV rays. Sun block is clearly needed to your skincare regimen. However, do you know that you will need to use a make up base remover to remove sunblock with SPF 30 and above. So take note on choosing the right make-up removers.

Taken at Shi min wedding dinner, 16 Jan 2009

Taken at Gene brother 21st birthday party, 12 April 2009

2 comments:

  1. gene said...:

    why got quote of the day de... lol. since when u become an advicer o.O

  1. Melody said...:

    advice dear you to keep your cutie skin clean and clear... ^^

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops