This morning I found out that Doll also started blogging... ha ha... "Doll feel free to leave a comment to me k?" keke...

Dearie is now on school holiday!! Yeah!! Now he is free to accompany me liao... Shopping, movie, play games and bully he to do sai kang for me? O.O ha ha... no la... he just opening a blog shop. All must click here and take a look k... All item are in stock. Please support us, thanks.

http://www.wwfurniture.blogspot.com/
Looking for more item? Please go to:
http://www.wwfurniture.blogspot.com/

Movie news

Alvin And The Chipmunks 2: The Squeakuel (2009)
Release Date: 24th December 2009


movie plot: The second chapter to the original blockbuster holiday 2007 release, "Alvin and the Chipmunks" will feature the chipmunks reuniting with their girlfriends, the Chipettes, and going to school for the first time.


Omg!! The movie seem nice!! I cant wait to watch this Alvin and the chipmunks 2... hee hee...

3 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    wa seh... help me spam maple not enuff.. here also spam my furniture. lol. thx ^^

  1. gene said...:

    do my furniture look gd or bad =/

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Cos dearie u also got help me do alot things ma... hee hee...

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops