S.O.S

Today I totally no mood to work but still have to go work. Today I don't feel like to talk but I has to talk to boss and collages. Today I don't feel like to smile but I has to pretend and smile. Today I don't feel like eating but I still cant. Today I feel like crying but I really cant...

Alice was just back from batam Island. She say she has a great and relax trip at there. She say batam is a good place for couple. So any couple out there have no idea where to travel, batam was a good place for couple to go for built memories, relax and enjoy. Alice say the expenese was cheap so dont have to worry.

At the end of day only friends will stand beside me... When I was in depression only friends will cheer me up... Only my friends always be there for me. When I need someone to be there only friends will show up to me... Guess I must be stronger than what I need to be. It was not easy to be but I will make it though all by myself along. Without a partner by my side I still can live happily. I believe I will see the light soon.

I don't deserve any love...

Slowly and very slowly...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops