The 100th Post

He called me yesterday... Say he actually wanted to be with me and ask me to hold he his hand tight, don't ever let it go again. I always wanted to be with he but I scared that I will keep bullying he again and make he sad. I really wanted to be sweet and caring to he but I think I has been spoiled by those who loved me. So He asked me to rest and think seriously again about our relationship.

Of cause I will... Thanks Gene for reconsider me again...

Last Friday after work I meet my sis, Gene and Wei yi again for dinner at Cathay cinema at astons again... LoL...

My sis, Gene and Wei yi all ordered 'double up chicken'.

I ordered the same old 'chargill chicken'.

After the dinner we went shopping at fast east plaza and I.... I... cant help cant control to buy clothing again... sob sob... Even Gene also angry with me and scolded me. Sob sob... But I know he care for me so He scold me de. I bought 1 pant and a cloth. We took cab back to home after shopping.

Last Saturday, After my work I meet Gene at lot one. He was at the library studying for his exam. We went cause way point for lunch and movie. We watched 'Confession of a shopaholic'. What a nice movie. I love the story of the movie, I love the actress (Isla Fisher as Rebbecca) and actor ( Hugh Dancy) and love the romantic ending too. A shopaholic meet with a workaholic. It a women movie, express some how women thought when shopping. Rated: 9/10


Confession of a shopaholic 2009

Gene eating his lunch...

~ Happy 11th Months Anniversary ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops