Melody's Beauty Diaries Chapter 2 - MSK Smooth Refreshing

Good Evening People!
Recently my hair is so dry due to chemical done for hair colouring... so I bought a product for my god damn dry hair.
I bought MSK Smooth Refreshing hair treatment water at $15 from hair salon.
I hope to see good results after using it!
Dolled up myself. Wearing 1 of my favorite top which can match many of my necklace's and bottom's.
Bathing Oliver again... 'Pom Pom liao' hehe...
I love Oliver bathing photo as he looked so cute when bathing him!
Throw back Oliver 6 months old bathing photo... he look more chubby back then. Thanks to Oliver for coming in to my world, I'm really enjoyed my motherhood with him till now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunching again at Nakajima Suisan Grilled Fish at Takashimaya's food court again!
This time I ordered Saba Shioyaki Grilled Fish set. I'm really so addicted to all the grilled fish set here! Surely I will be back again to this restaurant soon! till then...
 XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops