Oliver's 1st Birthday!

Hello People! Happy Birthday to my son Oliver! This is his first year old birthday. Me and Vinc throw a mini party for him.
We ordered a buffet catering from KCK Food Pte Ltd. And a 2kg birthday cake from Bengawan Solo. The party will start at 6pm.
I dolled up myself before the guest arrive...
And we started to put up some decoration...
Setting up the buffet table by KCK Food staff...
The food for the buffet finally delivered to our house at 5pm...
Our guest started to arrive at 6pm onwards. And we started to get busy by taking photo and the cut cake session at 8.30pm.
A family photo of three of us again finally! This will be 1 of my favorite photo with both of my lovely mans in my life!
We were so tired after the party. But it was all worth! Me, Vinc and also Oliver are so happy that day.
I'm really appreciate to those friends and relative who attended to Oliver 1st year old birthday party! A very big Thanks to you guys for your time! hehe.
Before the day ends... Oliver can't wait to opens his birthday present! And his is so happy to see all the present! Thank you very much for the present, guys! Oliver loves it all!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vinc leave finally get approved by his company! Now I have to start planning on purchasing air tickets and booking hotel for our phuket trip next month. Hope everything will go well. As I has been waiting for this holiday trip from last year!
till then...
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops