My New Red Hair Color!

Hello People. It's May 2014 already! I has been looking forward to this day. And finally, the wait is worth... I went Artica Hair studio for hair color on last Thursday.
I'm all ready to heading out for my appointment with my hair stylish Terry. :)  The last photo with my golden hair... hehe.
My appointment was 2.30pm. So I had my lunch first before heading to my appointment.
Lunch at Nakajima Suisan, Takashimaya again! I'm so addicted to the butter gill fish here!
Had decided to try on new color... RED!
And turn out is so nice color red! Although I had received some comment that the color is too red... BUT I'm still loving this color anyway!
pamper myself again and I bought this hot pink bag from Michael Kors! The retail sales assistant saying that this hot pink new arrive series is for summer season. I'm really in love with this new bag...! You guys will keep seeing this hot pink bag in my blog photo from today onwards... haha...
Oliver is sleeping now... Recently, he has been awaking at the mid-night 3am or 4am. We have to pat him back to sleep again... sometime will took half an hour for him to get back to his sleep. I'm wondering how old he will stop waking up at this last hour? It is a very tiring job for us. I really hope that I can peacefully sleep thought all the night without getting up to pat my cute son. Time to get rest now, Good Night people. To end my Sunday here... till then.
- A relationship of sharing is the heart of loving. -
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops