My Food Diaries - Paradise Dynasty

Good Evening People! 1 week passed so fast... my 1 week maternity leave has just ended. Now I'm already miss my days with Oliver! There goes being a full time mother again. Back to work tomorrow! I'm trying to make a little changes in my blog... hope to make it better.
Went Paradise Dynasty 乐天皇朝, lot 1 shopping mall, #03-02B, with Vinc and Oliver to have our lunch.
Pan Fried Shanghai pork bun
 Shanghai fried rice
 四川拉面
The famous 'xiao long bao'! (8 different flavor) It's Good!
I'm wearing new shoes today! Bought this pair of shoe from Charles and Keith.
The shopping queen is back...!! OH NO! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Oliver, I remember when you are 3 months old, we brought you to have your 3rd baby vaccine. And the doctor told us that at your 4th months stage, you will seek a lot of attention and don't like to be left alone. I was laughed and told Vinc that when you are at the age of 13 years old you might be wanting to be left alone.... anyway mummy will still try my best to bond with you and be your best friend and will be always be there for you. I'm still sad about that I can't be the one who was being taking care of you when you were a small baby... I have to work for living. But I'm sure I will be the one who will be taking care of you and seeing you growing up to be a children and a teenage and then an adult in the future very soon! I hope you know I love to spend my time with you, my baby boy. Ma Ma Love You!
End this post with my outfit of the day...
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops