Abt pet again

Yeaterday my sis bring her bibi to take bath... After a damn cold bath she take a picture of her bibi. And this morning i also take a picture of mickey sleeping photo.
look like very cold~~

so cute!

cloudy

This dog picture i take on chinese new year at my cousin house, i found it cute so i put on my blog. haha(^.^) next time if got chance i also wan to buy one look like this dog. Behind the dog is his master (my cousin). This dog name cloudy and my cousin say cloudy is two months old.

Today i only work half day, moslty will meet he after work but today... sob(._.)... maybe later will meet my friend ba... i saw he at msn but i didnt chat with he and i really miss he alot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops