My First Blogs

This is me at office
This is my first Blogs... actually i have another blog at friendster, but the friendster blog is not convenien. Because everytime i put a post the friendster will atuomatilly email my every friends at friendster. That look like i force them to read my blog and very disturb my friends email. But dont know why this few days i got alot thought in head so i decide to create a blog so next time when i feel boring and free i can type all my thought and feeling into this blog and will not disturb anyone email...

Today i got alot of feeling because of having a quarrel with my bf. Just i listen to radio 933, reading one story say: Cherish the one you love...
I think quarrel is the scary part relationship.
Now still is Chinese new year but i feel that chinese new year to me is only 3 days. But still this 3 days is very happy (shopping for new year cloths, going clubbing with friends at momo, first time visit bf gandma house, buy sim2 expansion pack). Still got alot things happen i already have a post at friendster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops