Missing

Today my lady boss gave me her second account book to let me do... (-_-") Dont know i can do well anot? but i will still try my best to do well.

I just put xiaxue and Mr brown as my link because i like to read their blog. hee (^_^) Their blog are very funny and interesting.

Yesterday i open my drawer and saw this my 21 bday card from he... This is my first time received a bday card.

I think he have already forget about this card. I only received alot of card from friends on chinese new year or christmas day. When I saw this card make me missing him alot. He til now still didnt contact me... i know he wont read this cos he have no time. I just wanted to type all this to keep it so next time i can read my thought or if got chance i still hope he can read my thought here too.
My boss just came, and gave me only some job to do than go off. So i continue to blog again. But think better type til here later cant finish my job. (-_-")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops